Why Chatswood Family Lawyers Stands Out from Other Legal Firms
At Chatswood Family Lawyers our experienced family law specialists have vigorously advocated for our clients for over 20 years and are passionate about guiding separated couples each step of the way through the difficult and often complex legal process that is separation.
If you are considering engaging a lawyer to assist you in your family law matter, look no further than Chatswood Family Lawyers. Our family law specialists offer expert professional guidance, clear communication and strategy and are experienced across all areas of family law.
Expert Professional Guidance
Our team are sensitive to our client’ needs and understand that separation is an uncertain and emotional time for families. We provide professional guidance every step of the way, delivering personalised, expert legal advice and representation to protect your rights and interests to support you reach the best possible outcome for your family. Further, we work with an extensive network of other professionals, and can refer you to counsellors, family therapists, valuers, accountants and financial advisors. With our holistic approach to problem solving, we look beyond your immediate legal needs and try our best to resolve the broader issues effecting your family law matter.
Clear Communication and Strategy
Our family law specialists at Chatswood Family Lawyers stand out for their clear communication skills and ability to formulate an individualised strategy tailored to your family’s needs. Whether you are settling your matter outside of court or need to proceed to a final hearing, we explain every step of the process and the strategy moving forward without the need for legal jargon. We stand out from other legal firms because we keep our clients apprised of every development in their matter as soon as they arise. With our expert advice, this allows our clients to make the best, informed decisions to advance their matter effectively and efficiently and achieve the best possible outcome for their family.
We stand out from other legal firms because our family law specialists have worked with hundreds, possibly thousands, of clients in a diverse range of family law matters. We understand that no two cases, or two families, are the same and with over 20 years of experience in this area of law, we have guided clients through a range of circumstances including:
- – Applying for Divorce Orders
- – Drafting Binding Financial Agreements including pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements and Binding Child Support Agreements
- – Negotiating and settling property settlements and parenting arrangements
- – Preparing Applications for Consent Orders and property and parenting Consent Orders
- – Representing clients in highly contested property and parenting proceedings
- – Applying for and defending spousal maintenance applications
- – Advocating for parents in child relocations matters
- – Filing and defending Contravention Applications
- – Representing people significant to the care, welfare and development of children in custody matters including grandparents and other relatives